Office Hours and Claim Submission Deadlines
27 April 2021 | 12.00 pm
|Kia Ora Manawanui Whanau
Here’s the Manawanui Office Open Hours for the our amended Payroll/Claim information for Mondayised Public Holidays.
Manawanui Office and Customer Experience Centre (CEC)
Open Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
Queen’s BirthDay 7th June
Queen’s Birthday is Monday 7th June which means our Paycycle 2 customers will be affected by early submission times. Anyone with a pay period ending Sunday 6th will need to submit Timesheets and Expense Claims by Wednesday 2nd June. Payments will be made on the following Wednesday/Thursday as usual.
Thanks for taking the time to familiarise yourself with these new times.
Links to Key Resources from Credible Sources
- MOH Information for disabled people and their family and whanau
- Information for disability and aged care providers
- Easy read Covid-19 information
- Alert Level 4 information for people and families who need health and disability support services
- Government Resources – NZ Sign Language
- MOH Covid-19 Page
- Govt Covid-19 Page
Links to Manawanui Recent Updates
- Stand-down Leave, PPE, and Portal Update – Wednesday 1 April
- Wage Subsidy, PPE and Letter of Authority – Thursday 26 March
- Moving to Alert Level Four – Wednesday 25 March
- Update for IF Users – Friday 20 March
- COVID-19 – Tuesday 17 March
Essential Service Letter
Download an Essential Service Letter of Authority template for your staff.
(If your document doesn’t automatically open, please check your downloads folder.)
Personal Protection Equipment Links
- Fabric masks information sheet (docx)
- Facemask communication (docx)
- Specifications and advice for homemade protective gowns and aprons (docx)